If you're thinking about selling your house, you may be feeling stressed and overwhelmed. That's normal. Uncertainty about who to work with, and how to get started, plus the perceived lack of control, can bring anxiety.
The key to overcoming these feelings is hiring an agent who communicates with you consistently, and gives you a clear strategy that outlines every step of the process.
In our initial meeting, we will uncover your goals and set a scope and timeline for your sale. Your timeline will be the main factor in creating your marketing plan and sale strategy.
Statistics from the National Association of REALTORS® show more than 90% of all home buyers use the internet to find the home they will eventually buy. With that in mind, you’ll see that my comprehensive marketing plan focuses heavily on internet exposure.
STANDARD LISTING SERVICES
- The truth about what it will take to meet your goals and get your home sold so you can make confident, informed decisions
- A full-service, stress-less transaction—from
marketing your home to screening buyers, negotiating with agents,
scheduling inspections and finalizing details for closing
- Fully digital transaction process using electronic
signing software allows you to respond quickly to your buyer without the
hassle of printing and scanning
- A pricing and timeline strategy tailored to your goals and today's market
- A phone call, text, or e-mail (your choice) every week to discuss market activity, plus what to expect next
- MLS listing with detailed description and professional photography, including neighborhood amenities
- Complete internet exposure on listing web sites and social media: redfin.com, trulia.com, zillow.com, realtor.com, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, plus syndication to every other real estate site on the Web
- Narrated video walking tour - a tour of your home posted to MLS, social media, and YouTube
- Zillow 3D tour - a MUST for positioning your home correctly on this site
- Strategic social media positioning - these posts are designed for sharing and have replaced neighborhood postcards and newspaper advertising
- Agent-to-agent networking to get your house in front of the agents who are working with your buyer
- Yard sign and secure electronic lockbox
- Feedback from agents who show your house**
- Weekly stats that show Web traffic for your home from MLS, trulia.com, zillow.com, and youtube.com
- Thirty years of proven marketing and advertising strategies
- FREE no-obligation referral to a buyer’s agent in the area you’re moving to—or help finding a new home in the greater Charleston area.
ADD-ON LISTING SERVICES
- Home staging
- Drone photography to show buyers the surroundings of your home
- 3D Matterport Tour allows buyers to tour your home room by room on demand from the comfort of their home
- Pre-listing home inspection
- Pre-listing appraisal
- Coordination of renovations and repairs
- Attend showings scheduled by buyers agents
- Property brochure
- Open houses
- E-mail campaign blast to agents and prospects
- Move-out cleaning
It's a lot of information to sort through - believe me, I know! Please call or text me with your questions at 843-870-0890. You can also schedule a call with me here, or contact me using the form below.
Starting the conversation is your first step toward reaching your real estate goals. The hardest part is getting started. You can do this! :)
** When provided by the showing agent (showing agents do not always provide feedback when prompted to do so)